Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Back to the Routine...?

I must say, I have had a lovely couple of weeks! My brother got married, and I got to be a part of their beautiful wedding! I got to catch up with family that I had not seen in years! I got to spend time with my more immediate family and my sweet little nephew! I have been back home for almost a week now, and finally just finished unpacking yesterday! I don't know what it is about unpacking, but I hate it. And I always put it off for as long as possible. But now it is finally done, laundry is done, dishes are done, and I am trying to figure out what else I do on a normal day! Before I went on my trip, I had a good routine going, and now I can't seem to remember what it was! So I suppose I will have to begin from scratch and develop a new one. 

1 comment: