Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I totally forgot today was St Patrick's Day until I got to the bookstore and noticed everyone (except me) was wearing green! (Green is my favorite color.) I must be very unlucky because the leprechauns did not come to my house, I couldn't find a four leaf clover, and there was no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. (Actually, there was not even a rainbow.)

Regardless of my lack of luck, I am happy and today is a good day. 

By the way, do not try to make a Caprese salad with fake (Wal-Mart) mozzarella. It does not work properly at all. It isn't pretty and it has no taste (in case you were wondering.)

So, enjoy your St. Patricks Day, and may real cheese always be with you. 



1 comment:

  1. You're so funny :-) And even after we talked I still didn't realize that TODAY is St. Patrick's Day :/ So imagine my embarrassment....LOL

    ReplyDelete