Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I'm Back!!

Well, not too long after my latest post, I went to add to my blog, and my internet decided not to cooperate with me! It has been back up for about a week or so now, but you know how it is trying to get back into a routine once you have gotten out of it. And you probably know how messing up one part of your routine messes up other parts of your routine. So, I have gotten out of my healthy eating routine, and well, mainly just that... But I am blaming it on the internet :) Anyway, during the time that I have not been working on my blog, I realized how therapeutic it is to write about what is going on in my life. I really struggled with my emotions during my absence! It really puts things into perspective when I am writing the events of my life out for anyone in the world to see! So thank you, my unpaid shrinks, my readers. You help my life to be a balanced, blissful haven! (in a dramatic voice)

So, I say all of that to say, I am back! And I have one last piece of chocolate cake to eat, and I will begin eating healthier again. Au revoir!

1 comment: